Study in South Korea
South Korea is one of Asia’s most upcoming higher education destinations. The country is already well on the radar of many international students as it offers a high quality of life, reputable universities and a large number of English taught programs. South Korea has much to offer international students, and capital city Seoul is currently ranked among the world’s top 10 student cities. Every year, More than 2 lakhs students are going to study in South Korea. There are 359 educational institutions out of which 43 are national universities and 180 are private universities.
If you need to stay in South Korea for more than three months for your academic program, you will need a South Korea student visa. Students of our country who want to study in a full time program, need a south korea visa for indian.
The list of documents that you need to prepare to start your process to Study in South Korea are as follows:
- Application Form (Duly filled in by the applicant)
- 1 passport size photograph
- Original passport (Minimum 6 Months Validity)
- Academic records, notarized with the true copy attested (Apostille).
- Financial documents (Notarized or original, 6 months bank statement till the date of submission).
- Certificate of health of TB Test issued by the designated hospital .
- Study Plan/Personal Statement
- Guarantor’s letter for Finance
- Original Admission Certificate
- University’s Registration Certificate
- Sponsorship Letter (if any)